We are looking for an experienced Dealer Designer who enjoys being a team player and has a can-do approach, with a strong work ethic and the ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in design, project management or on-site installation management
- Experience in systems furniture and ancillary specification required
- Proven ability to provide space planning and furniture application services, determine and implement system requirements, and produce product specifications and installation drawings
- Experience in building relationships with external and internal clients and communicating with contractors
- Our designers provide service to our customers for projects of all sizes in their entirety from beginning to completion. Including site/inventory verifications, programming, space planning, typical development, presentation materials, installation drawings, specifications and site review.
Skills & Experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Interior Design preferred
- AutoCAD proficiency required
- CET experience preferred
- 20/20 CAP worksheet experience needed
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Multi-tasking ability and good judgment
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and profitability
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Critical and strategic thinking skills: ability to assess the big picture and provide direction on projects and think in multiple dimensions to understand the connection between furniture and architecture
- Comfortable and confident in leading or participating in presentations before clients.
- Ability to coordinate, plan, organize and manage multiple responsibilities and high volume workload effectively with speed and accuracy
- Very high level of attention to detail and technical proficiency
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Attend project meetings and provide on-site project management, working with installation supervisors
- Proficiency in local building codes
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Healthcare insurance available
- Paid company holidays, personal days, sick leave, and other time off from work
- Dog friendly environment
Send Us Your Resume
We are always looking for incredible people to join our team.